Friday, May 13, 2005
Friday Thoughts
It's Friday evening ! Going for a merited week end (At least I think so).
For those fighting with deadlines for documents to be delivered on Fridays ( even though nobody is going to read them before Monday morning ) , I'd follow a recommandation from Ivar Jakobsen (founder of the RUP) :
You can always deliver a document on time ... just write a little less !
For software it's more difficult because there it will not go unnoticed.
Have a nice week end ...
For those fighting with deadlines for documents to be delivered on Fridays ( even though nobody is going to read them before Monday morning ) , I'd follow a recommandation from Ivar Jakobsen (founder of the RUP) :
You can always deliver a document on time ... just write a little less !
For software it's more difficult because there it will not go unnoticed.
Have a nice week end ...
