Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Introduction to this blog - Reader warning -

Hi all,
Thanks for reading my thoughts on corporate life. I do not pretend to be another Scott Adams but sometimes at work I feel like in Dilbert cartoon. To tell the truth I sometimes would even prefer to be in one.
In this blog I will try to share some useful - or painful - experiences with youand hope to get some back.
I currently work as an IT contractor for a mobile telecommunications operator in Germany. I've been around there for some years now and seen a lot of amazing things from aborted projects to outsourcing attempts, funny poeple, interesting poeple, poeple you can learn from positively but as well negatively.

This will certainly be away to get rid of my frustration in many cases. You can help me here with any sort of comments - be supportive or destructive I'll appreciate and try to reply.-

To finish here some more information about me :
I am french, 32 (almost 33 ) married with a daughter (5). The whole family lives in Münich.

I work in IT, the main areas are Billing and Network provisioning for telecommunication operators. This involves products like Kenan/BP and Kenan/OM, Comptel Instant Link, AMD and technologies like C/C++,Java, J2EE, Oracle, Sybase, UNIX, Web Servers

I like technology in every sense, sport (Cycling, Skiing, Jogging, Swimming, Football,..) , going out with friends, board games, travelling.

Enjoy ...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?