Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

I am back !

I guess nobody missed me so far as my posts have not been too popular (nor have they been frequent).
Anyway, after the miserable -though predictable- failure (masked as a success) of the RUP implemenation by a clueless management in my previous company, I have decided to move on to a different country and company.
Funnily enough the grass is not greener on the other side. I'll try to give more details on the RUP introduction later and report a story from my new workplace showing how waterfall can be painful.
In the mean time, I am going to diverge on an experience I am planning to start : Polyphasic sleep.
I am going to try the "Everyman sleep" schedule: 3 hour core sleep and 3 x 20 minutes naps.
(at least it'll give me more time to fill this blog with nons.... ;-))

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?